|Package | PIN:||DGQ | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Ideal for Notebook Computers, PDAs, and Other Small Portable Audio Devices
- 1 W Into 8- From 5-V Supply
- 0.3 W Into 8- From 3-V Supply
- Stereo Head Phone Drive
- Mono (BTL) Signal Created by Summing Left and Right Signals Internally
- Wide Power Supply Compatibility
2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Low Supply Current
- 3.2 mA Typical at 5 V
- 2.7 mA Typical at 3 V
- Shutdown Control ...1 uA Typical
- Shutdown Pin Is TTL Compatible
- 40°C to 85°C Operating Temperature Range
- Space-Saving, Thermally-Enhanced MSOP Packaging
Texas Instruments TPA0253DGQR
The TPA0253 is a 1-W mono bridge-tied-load (BTL) amplifier designed to drive speakers with as low as 8- speaker.
The gain of the input stage is set by the user-selected input resistor and a 50-k/RI in BTL mode. The input terminals are high-impedance CMOS inputs, and can be used as summing nodes.
The TPA0253 is available in the 10-pin thermally-enhanced MSOP package (DGQ) and operates over an ambient temperature range of 40°C to 85°C.