|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 150-mW Stereo Output
- PC Power Supply Compatible
- Fully Specified for 3.3-V and 5-V Operation
- Operation to 2.5 V
- Pop Reduction Circuitry
- Internal Midrail Generation
- Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection
- Surface-Mount Packaging
- PowerPAD MSOP
- Pin Compatible With LM4880 and LM4881 (SOIC)
PowerPAD is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments TPA122DR
The TPA122 is a stereo audio power amplifier packaged in either an 8-pin SOIC, or an 8-pin PowerPAD MSOP package capable of delivering 150 mW of continuous RMS power per channel into 8- loads. Amplifier gain is externally configured by means of two resistors per input channel and does not require external compensation for settings of 1 to 10.
THD+N when driving an 8- loads, the THD+N performance is 0.01% at 1 kHz, and less than 0.02% across the audio band of 20 Hz to 20 kHz.