|Package | PIN:||YZH | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Built-In SpeakerGuardTM Automatic Gain Control (AGC) with Enhanced Battery Tracking
- Limits Battery Current Consumption
- Prevents Audio Clipping
- 2 W into 8 Ω Load From 3.6 V Supply (6% THD)
- Integrated Adaptive Boost Converter
- Increases Efficiency at Low Quiescent Current of 1.7 mA from 3.6 V
- Operates From 2.5 V to 5.2 V
- Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection with Auto Recovery
- Three Gain Settings: 6 dB, 15.5 dB, and 20 dB
- Independent Control for Boost and Class-D
- Pin-to-Pin Compatible with TPA2013D1
- Available in 1.954 mm × 1.954 mm 16-ball DSBGA Package
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
- Cell Phones, PDA, GPS
- Portable Electronics and Speakers
Texas Instruments TPA2015D1YZHR
The TPA2015D1 is a high efficiency Class-D audio power amplifier with battery-tracking SpeakerGuard AGC technology and an integrated adaptive boost converter that enhances efficiency at low output power. It drives up to 2 W into an 8 Ω speaker (6% THD). With 85% typical efficiency, the TPA2015D1 helps extend battery life when playing audio.
The built-in boost converter generates a 5.5 V supply voltage for the Class-D amplifier. This provides a louder audio output than a stand-alone amplifier directly connected to the battery. The SpeakerGuardTM AGC adjusts the Class-D gain to limit battery current and prevent heavy clipping.
The TPA2015D1 has an integrated low-pass filter to improve the RF rejection and reduce DAC out-of-band noise, increasing the signal to noise ratio (SNR).
The TPA2015D1 is available in a space saving 1.954 mm × 1.954 mm, 0.5 mm pitch DSBGA package (YZH).