|Package | PIN:||YZF | 9|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Filter-Free Class-D Architecture
- 3 W Into 4 Ω at 5 V (10% THD+N)
- 880 mW Into 8 Ω at 3.6 V (10% THD+N)
- Power Supply Range: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- 3 Selectable AGC functions
- Low Supply Current: 1.8 mA
- Low Shutdown Current: 0.2 µA
- High PSRR: 80 dB
- Fast Start-up Time: 5 ms
- AGC Enable/Disable Function
- Limiter Enable/Disable Function
- Short-Circuit and Thermal Protection
- Space-Saving Package
- 1.63 mm × 1.63 mm WCSP (YZF)
Texas Instruments TPA2029D1YZFR
The TPA2029D1 is a mono, filter-free Class-D audio power amplifier with dynamic range compression (DRC) and automatic gain control (AGC). It is available in a 1.63 mm x 1.63 mm WCSP package.
The DRC/AGC function in the TPA2029D1 can be enabled and disabled. The DRC/AGC function is configured to automatically prevent distortion of the audio signal and enhance quiet passages that are normally not heard. The DRC/AGC is also configured to protect the speaker from damage at high power levels and compress the dynamic range of music to fit within the dynamic range of the speaker. The TPA2029D1 is capable of driving 3 W at 5 V into 4Ω load or 880 mW at 3.6 V into 8Ω load. The device features an enable pin and also provides thermal and short circuit protection.
In addition to these features, a fast start-up time and small package size make the TPA2029D1 an ideal choice for Notebook PCs, PDAs and other portable applications.
TPA2029D1 is available with different default AGC/DRC settings for various system requirements. See for more detail.