|Package | PIN:||YZF | 9|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Maximize Battery Life and Minimize Heat
- 0.5-µA Shutdown Current
- 3-mA Quiescent Current
- High Efficiency Class-D 88% at 400mW at 8Ω 80% at 100mW at 8Ω
- Short Circuit Auto-recovery
- Gain of 2 V/V (6dB)
- Only One External Component Required
- Internal Matched Input Gain and Feedback Resistors for Excellent PSRR and CMRR
- Optimized PWM Output Stage Eliminates LC Output Filter
- PSRR (-75 dB) and Wide Supply Voltage (2.5 V to 5.5 V) Eliminates Need for a Dedicated Voltage Regulator
- Fully Differential Design Reduces RF Rectification and Eliminates Bypass Capacitor
- CMRR (-69 dB)Eliminates Two Input Coupling Capacitors
- Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection
- Pinout Similar to the TPA2010D1
- Wafer Chip Scale Packaging (WCSP)
- NanoFree (YZF)
- Wireless Handsets, PDAs, and other mobile devices
Texas Instruments TPA2035D1YZFR
The TPA2035D1 is a 2.75-W high efficiency filter-free class-D audio power amplifier in an approximately 1.5-mm × 1.5-mm wafer chip scale package (WCSP) that requires only one external component. The pinout is the same as the TPA2010D1 (SLOS417) except that the external gain setting input resistors required by the TPA2010D1 are integrated into the fixed gain of the TPA2035D1.
Features like -75dB PSRR and improved RF-rectification immunity with a small PCB footprint (WCSP amplifier plus single decoupling cap) make the TPA2035D1 ideal for wireless handsets. A fast start-up time of 3.2 ms with minimal pop makes the TPA2035D1 ideal for PDA applications.
In wireless handsets, the earpiece, speaker phone, and melody ringer can each be driven by the TPA2035D1. The TPA2035D1 has a low 27-µV noise floor, A-weighted.