|Package | PIN:||YZH | 16|
- 19 VPP Output Load Voltage From a 2.5 V Supply
- Integrated DC-DC Converter Generates 10 V Supply
- No External Schottky Diode Required
- Integrated Audio Input Low-Pass Filter
- Small Boost Converter Inductor
- Supply Voltage Range From 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Selectable Gain of 12 dB, 16 dB, and 24 dB
- Independent Shutdown Control for the Boost Converter and the Audio Amplifier
- Fast Startup Time: 8 ms
- Low Supply Current: 5.5 mA
- Low Shutdown Current: < 1 µA
- Short-Circuit and Thermal Protection
- Space Saving Package
- 2,1 mm × 2,1 mm NanoFree WCSP (YZH)
- Wireless or Cellular Handsets
- Portable DVD Player
- Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs)
- Electronic Dictionaries
- Digital Still Cameras
Texas Instruments TPA2100P1YZHR
The TPA2100P1 (sometimes referred to as TPA2100) is a mono, Class-D audio power amplifier with integrated DC-DC converter designed for piezo and ceramic speakers. The TPA2100P1 (TPA2100) is capable of driving a ceramic / piezo speaker with 19 VPP (6.7 VRMS) from a 2.5 V power supply at less than 1% THD+N.
The DC-DC converter operates at a fixed frequency of 1.2 MHz. The TPA2100P1 (TPA2100) DC-DC converter provides a 10 V supply with a minimum number of external components. The DC-DC converter can be used to drive other components that require a 10 V supply voltage (note: audio signal must be present for proper functionality of boost converter).
The TPA2100P1 (TPA2100) features an integrated audio low pass filter that rejects high frequency noise (CODEC out-of-band and RF noise) thus improving audio fidelity.
The TPA2100P1 (TPA2100) has three gain modes of 12 dB, 16 dB, and 24 dB. The TPA2100P1 (TPA2100) provides thermal and short circuit protection on the boost converter and the Class-D audio amplifier. The TPA2100P1 (TPA2100) is available in a 16-ball 2,1 mm × 2,1 mm WCSP package. The TPA2100P1 (TPA2100) requires only one small external inductor for operation.