|Package | PIN:||PHP | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 9-W/Ch Into an 8- Load From 12-V Supply
- Efficient, Class-D Operation Eliminates Heatsinks and Reduces Power Supply Requirements
- 32-Step DC Volume Control From 40 dB to 36 dB
- Line Outputs For External Headphone Amplifier With Volume Control
- Regulated 5-V Supply Output for Powering TPA6110A2
- Space-Saving, Thermally-Enhanced PowerPAD Packaging
- Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection
- LCD Monitors and TVs
- Powered Speakers
PowerPAD is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments TPA3002D2PHPR
The TPA3002D2 is a 9-W (per channel) efficient, Class-D audio amplifier for driving bridged-tied stereo speakers. The TPA3002D2 can drive stereo speakers as low as 8 . The high efficiency of the TPA3002D2 eliminates the need for external heatsinks when playing music.
Stereo speaker volume is controlled with a dc voltage applied to the volume control terminal offering a range of gain from 40 dB to 36 dB. Line outputs, for driving external headphone amplifier inputs, are also dc voltage controlled with a range of gain from 56 dB to 20 dB.
An integrated 5-V regulated supply is provided for powering an external headphone amplifier.