|Package | PIN:||PHP | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 6-W/Ch Into an 8- Load From a 12-V Supply
- Up to 92% Efficient, Class-D Operation
Eliminates Need For Heatsinks
- 8.5-V to 18-V Single-Supply Operation
- Four Selectable, Fixed Gain Settings
- Differential Inputs Minimizes Common-Mode Noise
- Space-Saving, Thermally Enhanced PowerPAD™ Packaging
- Thermal Protection and Short Circuit
- Pinout Similar to TPA3002D2, TPA3003D2,
- LCD Monitors and TVs
- All-In-One PCs
PowerPAD Is a trademark of Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments TPA3005D2PHPR
The TPA3005D2 is a 6-W (per channel) efficient, Class-D audio amplifier for driving bridged-tied stereo speakers. The TPA3005D2 can drive stereo speakers as low as 8 . The high efficiency of the TPA3005D2 eliminates the need for external heatsinks when playing music.
The gain of the amplifier is controlled by two gain select pins. The gain selections are 15.3, 21.2, 27.2, and 31.8 dB.
The outputs are fully protected against shorts to GND, VCC, and output-to-output shorts. Thermal protection ensures the maximum junction temperature is not exceeded.