|Package | PIN:||PW | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 6.5 W Into 8- toVCC, Short to GND, Short Between Outputs)
- Third-Generation Modulation Technique:
- Replaces Large LC Filter With Small, Low-Cost Ferrite Bead Filter in Most Applications
- Improved Efficiency
- Improved SNR
- Low Supply Current... mA Typ at 12 V
- Shutdown Control... < 1µA Typ
- LCD Monitors/TVs
- Desktop Replacement Notebook PCs
- Hands-Free Car Kits
- Powered Speakers
Texas Instruments TPA3007D1PW
The TPA3007D1 is a 6.5-W mono bridge-tied load (BTL) class-Daudio power amplifier with high efficiency, eliminating the need for heat sinks. The TPA3007D1 can drive 8- speakers with only a ferrite bead filter required to reduce EMI.
The gain of the amplifier is controlled by two input terminals, GAIN1 and GAIN0. This allows the amplifier to be configured for a gain of 12, 18, 23.6, and 36 dB. The differential input stage provides high common mode rejection and improved power supply rejection.
The amplifier also includes de-pop circuitry to reduce the amount of pop at power-up and when cycling SHUTDOWN.
The TPA3007D1 is available in the 24-pin TSSOP package (PW) and does not require an external heat sink.