|Package | PIN:||PHP | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 10-W/Channel Into an 16- Load From a
- Up to 92% Efficient, Class-D Operation
Eliminates Need For Heatsinks
- 8.5-V to 18-V Single-Supply Operation
- Four Selectable, Fixed Gain Settings
- Differential Inputs Minimizes Common-Mode Noise
- Space-Saving, Thermally Enhanced PowerPAD™ Packaging
- Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection
With Auto Recovery Option
- Pinout Similar to TPA3000D Family
- LCD Monitors and TVs
- All-In-One PCs
PowerPAD Is a trademark of Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments TPA3008D2PHP
The TPA3008D2 is a 10-W (per channel) efficient, class-D audio amplifier for driving bridged-tied stereo speakers. The TPA3008D2 can drive stereo speakers as low as 8 . The high efficiency of the TPA3008D2 eliminates the need for external heatsinks when playing music.
The gain of the amplifier is controlled by two gain select pins. The gain selections are 15.3, 21.2, 27.2, and 31.8 dB.
The outputs are fully protected against shorts to GND, VCC, and output-to-output shorts. A fault terminal allows short-circuit fault reporting and automatic recovery. Thermal protection ensures that the maximum junction temperature is not exceeded.