|Package | PIN:||RGZ | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- 20 W/Channel Into an 8- Load From an 18-V Supply
- 10 W/Channel Into an 8- Load From a 12-V Supply
- 15 W/Channel Into an 4- Load From a 12-V Supply
- Operates From 10 V to 26 V
- 92% Efficient Class-D Operation Eliminates Need for Heat Sinks
- Four Selectable Fixed-Gain Settings
- Differential Inputs
- Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection With Auto-Recovery Feature
- Clock Output for Synchronization With Multiple Class-D Devices
- Surface Mount 7-mm × 7-mm 48-pin QFN (RGZ) Package
Texas Instruments TPA3100D2IRGZRQ1
The TPA3100D2 is a 20-W per channel, efficient, class-D audio power amplifier for driving bridged-tied stereo speakers. The TPA3100D2 can drive stereo speakers as low as 4 . The high efficiency of the TPA3100D2, 92%, eliminates the need for an external heat sink when playing music.
The gain of the amplifier is controlled by two gain select pins. The gain selections are 20 dB, 26 dB, 32 dB, or 36 dB.
The outputs are fully protected against shorts to GND, VCC, and output-to-output shorts with an auto-recovery feature and monitor output.