|Package | PIN:||VFP | 32|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 40-W Into an 8- Load From a 25-V Supply
- Operates From 10 V to 26 V
- Efficient Class-D Operation Eliminates the Need for Heat Sinks
- Four Selectable, Fixed Gain Settings
- Differential Inputs
- Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection With Auto Recovery Feature
- Clock Output for Synchronization With Multiple Class-D Devices
- Surface Mount 7×7, 32-pin HLQFP Package
- Powered Speakers
Texas Instruments TPA3106D1VFP
The TPA3106D1 is a 40-W efficient, Class-D audio power amplifier for driving bridged-tied stereo speakers. The TPA3106D1 can drive stereo speakers as low as 4. The high efficiency, ~92%, of the TPA3106D1 eliminates the need for an external heat sink when playing music.
The gain of the amplifier is controlled by two gain select pins. The gain selections are 20, 26, 32, 36 dB.
The outputs are fully protected against shorts to GND, VCC, and output-to-output shorts with an auto recovery feature and monitor output.