|Package | PIN:||PAP | 64|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 15-W/ch into an 8- Load From a 16-V Supply
- Operates from 10 V to 26 V
- Efficient Class-D Operation Eliminates the Need for Heat Sinks
- Four Selectable, Fixed Gain Settings
- Differential Inputs
- Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection With Auto Recovery Feature
- Clock Output for Synchronization With Multiple Class-D Devices
- Surface Mount 10 mm × 10 mm, 64-pin HTQFP Package
Texas Instruments TPA3107D2PAPR
The TPA3107D2 is a 15-W (per channel) efficient, Class-D audio power amplifier for driving bridged-tied stereo speakers. The TPA3107D2 can drive stereo speakers as low as 6 . The high efficiency of the TPA3107D2, 87%, eliminates the need for an external heat sink when playing music.
The gain of the amplifier is controlled by two gain select pins. The gain selections are 20, 26, 32, 36 dB.
The outputs are fully protected against shorts to GND, VCC, and output-to-output shorts with an auto recovery feature and monitor output.