|Package | PIN:||PWP | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 10-W/Ch Stereo Into an 8-Ω Load From a 24-V Supply
- 15-W/Ch Stereo Into a 4-Ω Load from a 22-V Supply
- 30-W/Ch Mono Into an 8-Ω Load from a 22-V Supply
- Operates From 10 V to 26 V
- Can Run From +24 V LCD Backlight Supply
- Efficient Class-D Operation Eliminates Need for Heat Sinks
- Four Selectable, Fixed-Gain Settings
- Internal Oscillator to Set Class D Frequency (No External
- Single-Ended Analog Inputs
- Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection With Auto Recovery
- Space-Saving Surface Mount 24-Pin TSSOP Package
- Advanced Power-Off Pop Reduction
- Flat Panel Display TVs
- DLP TVs
- CRT TVs
- Powered Speakers
DLP Is a trademark of Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments TPA3121D2PWPR
The TPA3121D2 is a 15-W (per channel), efficient, class-D audio power amplifier for driving stereo speakers in a single-ended configuration or a mono speaker in a bridge-tied-load configuration. The TPA3121D2 can drive stereo speakers as low as 4 Ω. The efficiency of the TPA3121D2 eliminates the need for an external heat sink when playing music.
The gain of the amplifier is controlled by two gain select pins. The gain selections are 20, 26, 32, and 36 dB.
The patented start-up and shutdown sequences minimize pop noise in the speakers without additional circuitry.