|Package | PIN:||N | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 10-W/ch into an 4- Load From a 17-V Supply
- 15-W/ch into an 8- Load From a 28-V Supply
- Operates from 10 V to 30 V
- Efficient Class-D Operation
- Four Selectable, Fixed Gain Settings
- Internal Oscillator (No External Components Required)
- Single Ended Analog Inputs
- Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection with Auto Recovery Feature
- 20-pin DIP Package
Texas Instruments TPA3122D2N
The TPA3122D2 is a 15-W (per channel) efficient, Class-D audio power amplifier for driving stereo single ended speakers or mono bridge tied load. The TPA3122D2 can drive stereo speakers as low as 4. The efficiency of the TPA3122D2 eliminates the need for an external heat sink when playing music.
The gain of the amplifier is controlled by two gain select pins. The gain selections are 20, 26, 32, and 36 dB.