|Package | PIN:||PWP | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 25-W/ch into a 4- Load from a 27-V Supply
- 20-W/ch into a 4- Load from a 24-V Supply
- Operates from 10 V to 30 V
- Efficient Class-D Operation Eliminates Need for Heat Sinks
- Four Selectable, Fixed-Gain Settings
- Internal Oscillator (No External Components Required)
- Single-Ended Analog Inputs
- Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection With Auto Recovery
- Space-Saving Surface-Mount 24-Pin TSSOP Package
- Pin-to-Pin compatible with TPA3120D2
- Advanced Power-Off Pop Reduction
System Two, Audio Precision are trademarks of Audio Precision, Inc.
Texas Instruments TPA3123D2PWPR
The TPA3123D2 is a 25-W (per channel) efficient, Class-D audio power amplifier for driving stereo speakers in a single-ended configuration or a mono speaker in a bridge-tied-load configuration. The TPA3123D2 can drive stereo speakers as low as 4 . The efficiency of the TPA3123D2 eliminates the need for an external heat sink when playing music.
The gain of the amplifier is controlled by two gain select pins. The gain selections are 20, 26, 32, 36 dB.
The patented start-up and shut-down sequences minimize pop noise in the speakers without additional circuitry.