|Package | PIN:||PWP | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 2 × 10 W/ch into 6-Ω Loads at 10% THD+N from a 12-V Supply
- 2 × 10 W/ch into 8-Ω Loads at 10% THD+N from a 13-V Supply
- Up to 90% Efficient Class-D Operation (8 Ω) Eliminates Need for Heat Sinks
- <0.05% THD+N at 1 W/4 Ω/1 kHz
- Wide Supply Voltage Range Allows Operation from 4.5 V (8 V for TPA3136AD2) to 14.4 V
- Inductor-Free Operation
- Enhanced EMI Performance with Spread Spectrum
- SpeakerGuard™ Speaker Protection Includes Power Limiter and DC Protection
- Robust Pin-to-Pin, Pin-to-Ground, and Pin-to-Power Short Circuit Protection and Thermal Protection
- 26-dB Fixed Gain
- Single-Ended or Differential Analog Inputs
- Click and Pop Free Startup
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPA3136D2PWPR
The TPA3136D2, TPA3136AD2 device an efficient, Class-D audio power amplifier for drivingbridged-tied stereo speakers at up to 10 W, 6 Ω, or 8 Ω (perchannel).
Advanced EMI Suppression Technology with Spread Spectrum Control scheme enables the useof inexpensive ferrite bead filters at the outputs while meeting EMC requirements for system costreduction. The TPA3136D2, TPA3136AD2 device is notonly fully protected against shorts and overload, the SpeakerGuard™ speaker protection circuitry includes a powerlimiter and a DC detection circuit for protection of the connected speakers. The DC detect andPin-to-Pin, Pin-to-Ground, and Pin-to-Power Short Circuit protection circuit protect the speakersfrom output DC and pin shorts caused in production. The outputs are also fully protected againstshorts to GND, PVCC, and output-to-output. The short-circuit protection and thermal protectionincludes an auto recovery feature.
The TPA3136D2, TPA3136AD2 device candrive stereo speakers with as low as 4-Ω impedance. The high efficiency of theTPA3136D2, TPA3136AD2, 90% with an 8-Ω load,eliminates the need for an external heat sink, and TPA3136D2, TPA3136AD2 will be able to output full power on a 2-layer PCB.