|Package | PIN:||DAD | 32|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 2 × 70 W Into a 4-Ω BTL Load at 24 V
- Wide Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 26 V
- Efficient Class-D Operation
- Very Low Idle Current: <23 mA for recommended LC filterconfigurations
- Greater than 90% Power Efficiency
- AdaptiveModulation Schemes based on Output Power
- Multiple Switching Frequencies
- AM Avoidance
- Master and SlaveSynchronization
- 300-KHz to 1.2-MHz Switching Frequency
- Feedback Power-Stage Architecture With High PSRR Reduces PSU Requirements
- Programmable Power Limit
- Parallel BTL Mode and Mono-Channel Mode Support
- Supports Both Single and Dual Power Supply Modes
- Integrated Self-Protection Circuits Including Overvoltage, Undervoltage, Overtemperature, DC-Detect, and Short Circuit With Error Reporting
- Thermally Enhanced Packages
- DAD (32-Pin HTSSOP Pad Up)
- Pin to Pin Compatible with TPA3116D2 and TPA3126D2
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPA3156D2DADR
The TPA3156D2 has low idle power loss and helps to extend the battery life ofBluetooth/Wireless speakers and other battery-powered audio systems. The high efficiency of theTPA3156D2 device allows it to do 2 × 70 W with external heat sink on a dual layer PCB. This deviceintegrates an efficiency boost mode, which dynamically reduces the current ripple of the externalLC filter and the idle current .
The TPA3156D2 advanced oscillator/PLL circuit employs a multiple switching frequencyoption to avoid AM interferences, which is achieved together with an option of either master orslave option, making it possible to synchronize multiple devices.
The TPA3156D2 devices are fully protected against faults with short-circuit protectionand thermal protection as well as overvoltage, undervoltage, and DC protection. Faults are reportedback to the processor to prevent devices from being damaged during overload conditions.