|Package | PIN:||RHB | 32|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- MicrosoftWindows Vista Compliant
- Fully Differential Architecture and High PSRR Provide Excellent RF Rectification Immunity
- 2.1-W, 1% THD+N Into 4-Ω Speakers and 85-mW, 1% THD+N Into 16-Ω Headphones From 5-V Supply
- DirectPath Headphone Amplifier Eliminates Output Capacitors(1)
- Internal 4-Step Speaker Gain Control: 10, 12, 15.6, 21.6 dB and Fixed -1.5-V/V Headphone
- 3.3-V Low Dropout Regulator for CODEC
- Independent Shutdown Controls for Speaker, Headphone Amplifier, and Low Dropout Regulator (LDO)
- Output Short-Circuit and Thermal Protection
- Notebook Computers
- Portable DVD
(1)US Patent Number 5289137
Texas Instruments TPA6045A4CRHBR
The TPA6045A4C is a stereo audio power amplifier and DirectPath headphone amplifier in a thermally enhanced, space-saving, 32-pin QFN package. The speaker amplifier is capable of driving 2.1 W per channel continuously into 4-Ω; loads at 5 V. The headphone amplifier achieves a minimum of 85 mW at 1% THD+N from a 5-V supply. A built-in internal 4-step gain control for the speaker amplifier and a fixed - 1.5 V/V gain for the headphone amplifier minimizes external components needed.
Independent shutdown control and dedicated inputs for the speaker and headphone allow the TPA6045A4C to simultaneously drive both headphones and internal speakers. Differential inputs to the speaker amplifiers offer superior power-supply and common-mode noise rejection.