|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Minimal External Components Required
- 1.6 to 3.6 Supply Voltage Range
- 50-mW Stereo Output
- Low Supply Current...0.75 mA
- Low Shutdown Current...50 nA
- Gain Set Internally to 2 dB
- Pop Reduction Circuitry
- Internal Mid-Rail Generation
- Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection
- Surface-Mount Packaging
- 3-mm × 5-mm MSOP Package (DGN)
- 5-mm × 6-mm SOIC Package (D)
- 2,5-mm × 2,5-mm MicroStar Junior BGA Package (ZQY)
MicroStar BGA is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments TPA6101A2DGKR
The TPA6101A2 is a stereo audio power amplifier packaged in an 8-pin SOIC package, an 8-pin MSOP package, or a 15-ball BGA package, capable of delivering 50 mW of continuous RMS power per channel into 16- loads. Amplifier gain is internally set to 2 dB (inverting) to save board space by eliminating six external resistors.
The TPA6101A2 is optimized for battery applications because of its low supply current, shutdown current, and THD+N. To obtain the low supply voltage range, the TPA6101A2 biases BYPASS to VDD/4.
When driving a 16- loads, the THD+N is reduced to less than 0.06% at 1 kHz, and is less than 0.3% across the audio band of 20 Hz to 20 kHz.