|Package | PIN:||DPY | 2|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q101 Qualified
- IEC 61000-4-2 Level 4 ESD Protection
- ±30-kV Contact Discharge
- ±30-kV Air-Gap Discharge
- ISO 10605 (330 pF, 330 Ω) ESD Protection
- ±8-kV Contact Discharge
- ±15-kV Air-Gap Discharge
- IEC 61000-4-5 Surge Protection
- 6 A (8/20 µs)
- I/O Capacitance 12 pF (Typical)
- RDYN: 0.38 Ω (Typical)
- DC Breakdown Voltage: ±6 V (Minimum)
- Ultra low Leakage Current 100 nA (Maximum)
- 10-V Clamping Voltage (Typical at IPP = 1 A)
- Industrial Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Space-Saving 0402 Footprint
Texas Instruments TPD1E10B06QDPYRQ1
The TPD1E10B06-Q1 device is a bidirectional TVS ESD protection diode in a small 0402 industry standard package which is convenient for component placement in space-saving applications featuring low RDYN and high IEC rating. The TPD1E10B06-Q1 is rated to dissipate ESD strikes above the maximum level specified in the IEC 61000-4-2 international standard (Level 4) since ESD voltages can easily reach 5000 V, which is more than enough to damage many integrated circuits, but during extreme conditions the voltages can be significantly higher. For example, in a low humidity environment voltages can exceed 20,000 V.
The low dynamic resistance (0.38 Ω) and low clamping voltage (10 V at 1-A IPP) ensures system level protection against transient events, providing sufficient protection on designs that are exposed to ESD events. This device also features a 12-pF IO capacitance making it ideal for audio lines, push buttons, memory interfaces, or GPIOs.
This device is also available without automotive qualification: TPD1E10B06.