|Package | PIN:||DPY | 2|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- IEC 61000-4-2 Level 4 ESD Protection
- ±30-kV Contact Discharge
- ±30-kV Air Gap Discharge
- IEC 61000-4-4 EFT Protection
- 80 A (5/50 ns)
- IEC 61000-4-5 Surge Protection
- 6.3 A (8/20 µs)
- IO Capacitance: 1 pF (Typical)
- DC Breakdown Voltage: 6.4 V (Typical)
- Low Leakage Current: 100 nA (Maximum)
- Extremely Low ESD Clamping Voltage
- 8.5 V at ±16-A TLP
- RDYN: 0.15 Ω
- Industrial Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Industry Standard 0402 Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPD1E1B04DPYR
The TPD1E1B04 is a bidirectional TVS ESD protection diode featuring low RDYN and low clamping voltage. The TPD1E1B04 is rated to dissipate ESD strikes at the maximum level specified in the IEC 61000-4-2 international standard (Level 4).
The ultra-low dynamic resistance (0.15 Ω) and extremely low clamping voltage (8.5 V at 16-A TLP) ensure system level protection against transient events. This device features a 1-pF IO capacitance making it ideal for protecting interfaces such as USB 2.0.
The TPD1E1B04 is offered in the industry standard 0402 (DPY) package.