|Package | PIN:||DCK | 3|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- IEC 61000-4-2 Level 4 ESD Protection
- ±8-kV IEC 61000-4-2 Contact Discharge
- ±15-kV IEC 61000-4-2 Air-Gap Discharge
- IEC 61000-4-5 Surge Protection
- 4.5-A Peak Pulse Current (8/20-µs Pulse)
- IO Capacitance 15 pF (Max)
- Low 50-nA Leakage Current
- Space-Saving PicoStar™ and SOT Package
Texas Instruments TPD2E007DCKR
This device is a transient voltage suppressor (TVS) based electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection device designed to offer system level ESD solutions for wide range of portable and industrial applications. The back-to-back diode array allows AC-coupled or negative-going data transmission (audio interface, LVDS, RS-485, RS-232, and so forth) without compromising signal integrity. This device exceeds the IEC 61000-4-2 (Level 4) ESD protection and is ideal for providing system level ESD protection for the internal ICs when placed near the connector.
The TPD2E007 is offered in a 4-bump PicoStar and 3-pin SOT (DGK) packages. The PicoStar package (YFM), with only 0.15 mm (Max) package height, is recommended for ultra space saving application where the package height is a key concern. The PicoStar package can be used in either embedded PCB board applications or in surface mount applications. The industry standard SOT package offers straightforward board layout option in legacy designs.