|Package | PIN:||DBV | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Ultra-Low Clamping Voltage Ensures the Protection of Ultra-Low Voltage Core Chipset During ESD Events
- IEC 61000-4-2 ESD Protection
- Matching of Series Resistor (R = 1 Ω) of ±8 mΩ (Typical)
- Differential Channel Input Capacitance Matching of 0.02 pF (Typical)
- High-Speed Data Rate and EMI Filter Action at High Frequencies (-3 dB Bandwidth, ≉3 GHz)
- Available in 6-Pin Small-Outline Transistor [SOT-23 (DBV)] Package
- Easy Straight-Through Routing Packages
Texas Instruments TPD2S017DBVR
The TPD2S017 is a two channel electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection device. This protection product offers two-stage ESD transient voltage suppression (TVS) diodes in each line with a typically 1-Ω series resistor isolation. This architecture allows the device to clamp at a very low voltage during system level ESD strikes.
The TPD2S017 conforms to the IEC61000-4-2 ESD protection standard. Due to the series resistor component, the TPD2S017 provides a controlled filter roll-off for even greater spurious EMI suppression and signal integrity. The monolithic silicon technology allows good matching of the component values, including the clamp capacitances and the series resistors between the differential signal pairs. The tight matching of the line capacitance and series resistors ensures that the differential signal distortion due to added ESD clamp remains minimal, and it also allows the part to operate at high-speed differential data rate (in excess of 1.5 Gbps). The DBV package offers a flow-through pin mapping for ease of board layout.
Typical applications of this ESD protection device are circuit protection for USB data lines, IEEE 1394 Interfaces, LVDS, MDDI/MIPI and HS signals.