|Package | PIN:||DRY | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- IEC61000-4-2 Level-4 ESD Protection
- ±8-kV IEC 61000-4-2 Contact Discharge
- ±15-kV IEC 61000-4-2 Air-Gap Discharge
- 5.5-A Peak Pulse Current (8/20-µs Pulse)
- I/O Capacitance: 1.5 pF (Typical)
- Low Leakage Current: 1-nA (Maximum)
- Low Supply Current: 1-nA (Typical)
- 0.9-V to 5.5-V Supply-Voltage Range
- Space-Saving DRY, DRL, and DRS Package
- Alternate 2-, 4-, and 6-Channel Options Available:
TPD2E2U06, TPD4E1U06, and TPD6E001
Texas Instruments TPD3E001DRYR
The TPD3E001 is a three-channel Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) based Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) protection diode array. The TPD3E001 is rated to dissipate ESD strikes at the maximum level specified in the IEC 61000-4-2 international standard (Level 4). This device has a 1.5-pF IO capacitance per channel, making it ideal for use in high-speed data IO interfaces. The ultra low leakage current (<1 nA max) is suitable for precision analog measurements in applications like glucose meters and heart rate monitors.
The TPD3E001 is available in space saving DRY (USON), DRL (SOT), and DRS (WSON) packages and is specified for –40°C to 85°C operation. Also see TPD2E2U06, TPD4E1U06, and TPD6E001 which are 2, 4, and 6 channel ESD protection options, respectively, for ESD protection diode arrays with a different number of channels. The TPD2E2U06 provides a higher level of IEC ESD protection, when compared to the TPDxE001 family, and removes the need for an input capacitor. The TPD4E1U06 removes the need for an input capacitor, provides higher IEC ESD protection, and provides lower capacitance, when compared to the TPDxE001 family.