|Package | PIN:||DBV | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- IEC 61000-4-2 ESD Protection (Level 4)
- ±8-kV Contact Discharge
- ±15-kV Air-Gap Discharge
- 5.5-A Peak Pulse Current (8/20-µs Pulse)
- IO Capacitance: 1.5 pF (Typical)
- Low Leakage Current: 1 nA (Maximum)
- Low Supply Current: 1 nA
- 0.9-V to 5.5-V Supply-Voltage Range
- Space-Saving DRL, DBV, DCK, DPK, and DRS Package Options
- Alternate 2, 3, 6-Channel options Available: TPD2E001, TPD3E001, TPD6E001
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPD4E001DBVR
The TPD4E001 is a four-channel Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) based ElectrostaticDischarge (ESD) protection diode array. The TPD4E001 is rated to dissipate ESD strikes at themaximum level specified in the IEC 61000-4-2 international standard (Level 4). This device has a1.5-pF IO capacitance per channel, making it ideal for use in high-speed data IO interfaces. Theultra low leakage current (< 1 nA maximum) is suitable for precision analog measurements inapplications like glucose meters and heart rate monitors.
The TPD4E001 is available in DRL(SOT), DBV (SOT-23), DCK (SC-70), DRS (QFN), and DPK(PUSON) packages and is specified for –40°C to +85°C operation. See also theTPD4E1U06DCKR and TPD4E1U06DBVR which are p2p compatible with theTPD4E001DCKR and TPD4E001DBVR. These devices offer higher IEC protection, lower capacitance,lower clamping voltage, and eliminate the input capacitor requirement.