|Package | PIN:||DQA | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- IEC 61000-4-2 Level 4 ESD Protection
- ±12-kV Contact Discharge
- ±15-kV Air Gap Discharge
- IEC 61000-4-4 EFT Protection
- 80 A (5/50 ns)
- IEC 61000-4-5 Surge Protection
- 2 A (8/20 µs)
- IO Capacitance:
- 0.25 pF (Typical)
- 0.33 pF (Maximum)
- DC Breakdown Voltage: 5.5 V (Minimum)
- Ultra Low Leakage Current: 10 nA (Maximum)
- Low ESD Clamping Voltage: 8.8 V at 5-A TLP
- Supports High Speed Interfaces up to 10 Gbps
- Industrial Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Easy Flow-Through Routing Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPD4E02B04DQAR
The TPD4E02B04 is a bidirectional TVS ESD protection diode array for USB Type-C and HDMI 2.0 circuit protection. The TPD4E02B04 is rated to dissipate ESD strikes at the maximum level specified in the IEC 61000-4-2 international standard (Level 4).
This device features a 0.25-pF IO capacitance per channel making it ideal for protecting high-speed interfaces up to 10 Gbps such as USB 3.1 Gen2. The low dynamic resistance and low clamping voltage ensure system level protection against transient events.
The TPD4E02B04 is offered in the industry standard USON-10 (DQA) package. The package features flow-through routing and 0.5-mm pin pitch easing implementation and reducing design time.