|Package | PIN:||DQA | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q101 Qualified
- IEC 61000-4-2 Level 4 ESD Protection
- ±12-kV Contact Discharge
- ±15-kV Air GapDischarge
- ISO 10605 (330 pF, 330 Ω) ESD Protection
- ±10 kV Contact Discharge
- ±10-kV Air GapDischarge
- IEC 61000-4-4 EFT Protection
- 80 A (5/50 ns)
- IEC 61000-4-5 Surge Protection
- 2 A (8/20 µs)
- IO Capacitance:
- 0.25 pF (Typical)
- DC Breakdown Voltage: 5.5 V (Minimum)
- Ultra Low Leakage Current: 10 nA (Maximum)
- Low ESD Clamping Voltage: 8.8 V at 5-A TLP
- Supports High Speed Interfaces up to 10 Gbps
- Industrial Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Easy Flow-Through Routing Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPD4E02B04QDQARQ1
The TPD4E02B04-Q1 is an automotive-qualified bidirectional TVS ESD protection diodearray for USB Type-C and HDMI 2.0 circuit protection. The TPD4E02B04-Q1 is rated to dissipate ESDstrikes up to 10 kV per ISO 10605 (330 pF, 330 Ω) ESD standard. The TPD4E02B04 is also rated todissipate ESD strikes at the maximum level specified in the IEC 61000-4-2 international standard(Level 4).
This device features a 0.25-pF IO capacitance per channel making it ideal for protectinghigh-speed interfaces up to 10 Gbps such as USB 3.1 Gen2. The low dynamic resistance and lowclamping voltage ensure system level protection against transient events.
The TPD4E02B04-Q1 is offered in the industry standard USON-10 (DQA) package. The packagefeatures flow-through routing and 0.5-mm pin pitch easing implementation and reducing designtime.
This device is also available without automotive qualification:TPD4E02B04.