|Package | PIN:||DPW | 4|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- IEC 61000-4-2 Level 4
- ±15-kV ContactDischarge
- ±15-kV Air GapDischarge
- IEC 61000-4-5 (Surge): 3 A (8/20 µs)
- IO Capacitance: 4.8 pF (Typical)
- RDYN: 0.75 Ω (Typical)
- DC Breakdown Voltage: ±6 V (Minimum)
- Ultra Low Leakage Current: 100 nA (Maximum)
- Clamping Voltage: 10 V (Maximum at IPP = 1 A)
- Industrial Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Space Saving DPW Package (0.8 mm × 0.8 mm)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPD4E6B06DPWR
The TPD4E6B06 is a four channel electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection device in anultra small DPW package. It is the industry’s smallest 4-channel transient voltage suppressor (TVS)diode with a 0.48-mm pitch. This larger pitch helps save on printed-circuit board (PCB)manufacturing costs. The device provides IEC61000-4-2 compliance up to 15-kV contact discharge. Ithas an ESD clamp circuit with back-to-back diodes for bipolar-bidirectional signal support. The4.8-pF (typical) line capacitance is suitable for a wide range of applications supporting datarates up to 700 MHz.