|Package | PIN:||YFU | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Four or Six-Channel EMI Filtering and ESD Protection for Data Lines
- Excellent Filter Performance
- > 40-dB Attenuation at 1 GHz to 3G Hz
- 3-dB Bandwidth at 108 MHz
- 70-dB Crosstalk Attenuation at 100 MHz
- Exceeds IEC 61000-4-2 (Level 4) ESD Protection
- ±5-kV IEC 61000-4-2 Contact Discharge
- ±25-kV IEC 61000-4-2 Air-Gap Discharge
- ±15-kV Human Body Model (HBM)
- Pi-Style C-R-C Filter Configuration Offers Symmetric Filter Performance
(R = 100 Ω, CTOTAL = 30 pF)
- Low 10-nA Leakage Current
- Space-Saving DSBGA Package and Flow-Through Pin Mapping Provide
Optimum Performance in Portable Applications
- End Equipment:
- LCD Displays
- Memory Interface
- VGA, SVGA
- SIM Cards
- Data Lines
- End Equipment:
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
Texas Instruments TPD4F202YFUR
The TPDxF202 devices are four or six-channel EMI filters, designed particularly to suppress EMI noise in the cell phone and other portable applications. These filters also provide a Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) diode circuit for Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) protection which prevents damage to the application when subjected to ESD stress far exceeding IEC 61000-4-2 (Level 4). The pi-style C-R-C filter provides symmetric filter performance in the data lines to and from either side of the filter.
Due to the tiny parasitics of the DSBGA package, the TPDxF202 filters provide excellent signal attenuation (40 dB at 1 GHz) at the typical cell-phone carrier frequency ranges.
The ultra thin (0.3-mm package height, when mounted on board) space-saving YFU package enables the TPDxF202 devices to mount on the printed-circuit-boards where height is a key constraint.
The TPDxF202 devices are specified for 40°C to 85\xC2deg;C operation.
A typical application for TPDxF202 devices are in portable equipment with DVI, VGA, SVGA, SIM Card, and other data interfaces.