|Package | PIN:||DSM | 15|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- IEC 61000-4-2 Level 4 ESD Protection
- ±8-kV Contact Discharge
- IEC 61000-4-5 Surge Protection
- 2.5 A (8 / 20 µs)
- I/O Capacitance: 0.8 pF (Typical)
- Low Leakage Current: 10 nA (Typical)
- Supports High-Speed Differential Data Rates (3-dB Bandwidth > 4 GHz)
- Ioff Feature
- Industrial Temperature Range:–40°C to +85°C
- Easy Straight-Through Routing Package for HDMI and DisplayPort Connectors
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPD8S009DSMR
The TPD8S009 device is an eight-channel TVS diode array for ESD protection. The TPD8S009 is rated to dissipate contact ESD strikes at the maximum level specified in the IEC 61000-4-2 international standard (Level 4), with ±8-kV contact discharge ESD protection. The low capacitance (0.8 pF) of this device, coupled with the excellent matching between differential signal pairs enables this device to provide transient voltage suppression circuit protection for high-speed idfferential data rates (3-dB bandwidth >
The TPD8S009 is offered in a 8-pin SON package. This package offers easy design and layout, as the package matches exactly with the HDMI and DisplayPort high-speed pinout.