|Package | PIN:||RTE | 16|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- Two Potentiometers With 256-Position Resolution
- Non-Volatile Memory Stores Wiper Settings
- 10-kΩ End-to-End Resistance (TPL0202-10)
- Fast Power-Up Response Time: <100 µs
- ±1 LSB INL, ±0.5 LSB DNL (Voltage-Divider Mode)
- 12 ppm/°C Ratiometric Temperature Coefficient
- SPI Serial Interface
- 2.7 to 5.5 V Single-Supply Operation
- Operating Temperature Range From –40°C to +105°C
Texas Instruments TPL0202-10MRTER
The TPL0202 has two linear-taper digital potentiometers (DPOTs) with 256 wiper positions. Each potentiometer can be used as a three-terminal potentiometer or as a two-terminal rheostat. The TPL0202-10 has an end-to-end resistance of 10 kΩ.
This DPOT can be used as a mechanical potentiometer replacement, allowing the user (or software) to digitally control and adjust resistance.
The TPL0202 has non-volatile memory (EEPROM) which can be used to store the wiper position for automatic recall upon power-up. The internal registers of the TPL0202 can be accessed using a SPI-compatible digital interface.