|Package | PIN:||DWP | 20|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Dual Voltage Output, 3.3 V ± 3% and
1.8 V ± 2%
- 3.3-V Output Within 2 V of 1.8-V Output Under All Conditions
- 1 .5-A Load Current Capability on 3.3-V Output
- 300-mA Load Current Capability on 1.8-V Output
- Overcurrent Protection for Both Outputs
- Thermally-Enhanced Packaging Concept for Efficient Heat Management
- Thermal Shutdown to Protect Device During Excessive Power Dissipation
PowerPAD is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments TPPM0110DWPR
The TPPM0110 is a power source intended for use in systems that have a single 5-V input source and require dual, linearly-regulated, low-dropout voltage sources. The outputs must track within 2 V of each other during all conditions and modes of operation. Each output is protected against overcurrent conditions. In the event that one of the outputs is shorted to ground, the other output must maintain a voltage output differential of less than 2 V compared to the output with the abnormal condition.
The 3.3-V ± 3% regulated output is capable of driving loads of 1.5 A, and the 1.8-V ± 2% regulated output is capable of driving loads of 300 mA under all normal operating conditions. The device is available in a PowerPADTM thermally-enhanced package for efficient heat management, and requires a copper plane to dissipate the heat.