|Package | PIN:||DGN | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C AmbientOperating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD ClassificationLevel H2
- Device CDM ESD Classification LevelC4B
- Single-Channel 1000-mΩ Smart High-Side Switch
- Wide Operating Voltage: 3.4 V to 40 V
- Low Standby Current: <500 nA
- Adjustable Current Limit With External Resistor
- ±15% When ≥150 mA
- ±10% When ≥300 mA
- Configurable Behavior After Current Limit
- Holding Mode
- Latch-Off Mode With Adjustable Delay Time
- Auto-Retry Mode
- Supports Standalone Operation Without an MCU
- Short-to-GND and Overload
- Thermal Shutdown and Thermal Swing
- Negative Voltage Clamp for Inductive Loads
- Loss-of-GND and Loss-of-Battery
- Overload and Short-to-GND Detection
- Open-Load and Short-to-Battery Detection in ON or OFFState
- Thermal Shutdown and ThermalSwing
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS1H000AQDGNRQ1
The TPS1H000-Q1 device is a fully protected single-channel high-side power switch withan integrated 1000-mΩ NMOS power FET.
An adjustable current limit improves system reliability by limiting the inrush oroverload current. The high accuracy of the current limit improves overload protection, simplifyingthe front-stage power design. Configurable features besides current limit provide designflexibility in the areas of functionality, cost, and thermal dissipation.
The device supports full diagnostics with the digital status output. Open-load detectionis available in both the ON- and OFF-states. The device supports operation with or without an MCU.Standalone mode allows use of the device in isolated systems.