|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Single Power Switch Family
- Rated Current of 2 A
- ±20% Accurate, Fixed, Constant Current Limit
- Fast Overcurrent Response: 2 µs
- Deglitched Fault Reporting
- Output Discharge
- Reverse Current Blocking
- Built-In Soft Start
- Ambient Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
- UL Listed and CB-File No. E169910
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS2001DDGKR
The TPS2001D power-distribution switch is intended for applications where heavycapacitive loads and short circuits are likely to be encountered, such as USB.
The TPS2001D limits the output current to a safe level by operating in a constant-currentmode when the output load exceeds the current limit threshold. This provides a predictable faultcurrent under all conditions. The fast overload response time eases the burden on the main 5-Vsupply to provide regulated power when the output is shorted. The power-switch rise and fall timesare controlled to minimize current surges during turnon and turnoff.