|Package | PIN:||DB | 30|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Fully Integrated VCC and VPP Switching for Single-Slot or Dual-Slot PC Card Interface
- P2C 3-Lead Serial Interface Compatible With CardBus Controller
- Meets PC Card Standard
- RESET for System Initialization of PC Cards
- 12-V Supplies Can Be Disabled Except During 12-V Flash Programming
- Short-Circuit and Thermal Protection
- 24-Pin HTSSOP (PWP), 30-Pin SSOP (DB), and 32-Pin TSSOP (DAP) Packages
- Compatible With 3.3-V, 5-V, and 12-V PC Cards
- Low rDS(on) (95-m 3.3-V VCC Switch)
- Single-Slot Switch: TPS2210A
Dual-Slot Switch: TPS2204A and TPS2206A
- Break-Before-Make Switching
- Notebook and Desktop Computers
- Set-Top Boxes
- Personal Digital Assistants(PDAs)
- Digital Cameras
- Bar Code Scanners
P2C is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
PC Card and CardBus are trademarks of PCMCIA (Personal Computer Memory Card International Association).
Texas Instruments TPS2206ADB
The TPS2204A and TPS2206A PC CardBus power-interface switches provide an integrated power-management solution for two PC Card sockets. The TPS2210A is a single-slot option for this family of devices. These devices allow the controlled distribution of 3.3 V, 5 V, and 12 V to each card slot. The current-limiting and thermal-protection features eliminate the need for fuses. Current-limit reporting helps the user isolate a system fault. The switch rDS(on) and current-limit values are set for the peak and average current requirements stated in the PC Card specification, and are optimized for cost.
The TPS2206A is pin and/or functionally compatible with the TPS2206, TPS2216, TPS2216A, TPS2226, TPS2226A, and TPS2228 with a few exceptions, as shown in the Available Options table.