|Package | PIN:||YFP | 4|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- Integrated Single Channel Load Switch
- Input Voltage Range: 1.05 V to 5.5 V
- Low On-Resistance (RON)
- RON = 37 mΩ (Typical) at VIN = 5 V
- RON = 38 mΩ (Typical) at VIN = 3.3 V
- RON = 43 mΩ (Typical) at VIN = 1.8 V
- 2-A Maximum Continuous Switch Current
- Low Quiescent Current
- 7.7 µA (Typical) at VIN = 3.3 V
- Low Control Input Threshold Enables Use of 1 V or Higher GPIO
- Controlled Slew Rate
- tR(TPS22914B/15B) = 64 µs at VIN = 3.3 V
- tR(TPS22914C/15C) = 913 µs at VIN = 3.3 V
- Quick Output Discharge (TPS22915 only)
- Ultra-Small Wafer-Chip-Scale Package
- 0.78 mm × 0.78 mm, 0.4-mm Pitch, 0.5-mm Height (YFP)
- ESD Performance Tested per JESD 22
- 2-kV HBM and 1-kV CDM
Texas Instruments TPS22914BYFPR
The TPS22914/15 is a small, low RON, single channel load switch with controlled slew rate. The device contains an N-channel MOSFET that can operate over an input voltage range of 1.05 V to 5.5 V and can support a maximum continuous current of 2 A. The switch is controlled by an on and off input, which is capable of interfacing directly with low-voltage control signals.
The small size and low RON makes the device ideal for being used in space constrained, battery powered applications. The wide input voltage range of the switch makes it a versatile solution for many different voltage rails. The controlled rise time of the device greatly reduces inrush current caused by large bulk load capacitances, thereby reducing or eliminating power supply droop. The TPS22915 further reduces the total solution size by integrating a 143-Ω pull-down resistor for quick output discharge (QOD) when the switch is turned off.
The TPS22914/15 is available in a small, space-saving 0.78 mm × 0.78 mm, 0.4-mm pitch, 0.5-mm height 4-pin Wafer-Chip-Scale (WCSP) package (YFP). The device is characterized for operation over the free-air temperature range of –40°C to +105°C.