|Package | PIN:||DBV | 6|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Integrated Single-Channel Load Switch
- Qualified for Automotive Applications:
- Device Temperature Grade 2: –40°C to +105°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Input Voltage Range: 1 V to 5.5 V
- Low On-Resistance (RON)
- RON = 52 mΩ (typical) at VIN = 5 V
- RON = 53 mΩ (typical) at VIN = 3.3 V
- 2-A Maximum Continuous Switch Current
- Low Quiescent Current
- 8.3 µA (typical) at VIN = 3.3 V
- Low-Control Input-Threshold Enables Use of 1 V or Higher GPIO
- Configurable Quick-Output Discharge (QOD)
- Configurable Rise Time With CT Pin
- Small SOT23-6 Package (DBV)
- 2.9 mm × 2.8 mm, 0.95-mm Pitch, 1.45-mm Height (with leads)
- ESD Performance Tested per AEC Q100
- ±2-kV HBM and ±750-V CDM
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS22918TDBVRQ1
The TPS22918-Q1 is a single-channel load switch with both configurable rise time and configurable quick-output discharge. The device contains an N-channel MOSFET that can operate over an input voltage range of 1 V to 5.5 V and can support a maximum continuous current of
2 A. The switch is controlled by an on and off input, which is capable of interfacing directly with low-voltage control signals.
The configurable rise time of the device reduces inrush current caused by large bulk load capacitances, thereby reducing or eliminating power supply droop. The TPS22918-Q1 features a configurable quick output discharge (QOD) pin, which controls the fall time of the device to allow design flexibility for power down and sequencing.
The TPS22918-Q1 is available in a small, leaded SOT-23 package (DBV) which allows to visually inspect solder joints. The device is characterized for operation over the free-air temperature range of –40°C to +105°C.