|Package | PIN:||DPU | 14|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- Integrated Dual Channel Load Switch
- Input Voltage Range: 0.8 V to 5.5 V
- VBIAS Voltage Range: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Ideal for 1S Battery Configuration
- Ultra-Low RON Resistance
- RON = 27 mΩ at VIN = 5 V(VBIAS = 5 V)
- RON = 25 mΩ at VIN = 3.3 V(VBIAS = 5 V)
- RON = 25 mΩ at VIN = 1.8 V(VBIAS = 5 V)
- 4-A Maximum Continuous Switch Current per Channel
- Low Quiescent Current
- 55 µA at VBIAS = 5 V (Both Channels)
- 55 µA at VBIAS = 5 V (Single Channel)
- Low Control Input Threshold Enables Use of
1.2-,1.8-, 2.5-, 3.3-V Logic
- Configurable Rise Time(1)
- Quick Output Discharge (QOD)(2) (Optional)
- SON 14-Pin Package with Thermal Pad
- ESD Performance Tested per JEDEC Standard
- 2-kV HBM and 1-kV CDM
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78, Class II
- GPIO Enable – Active High
- TPS22968N: Product Preview Only (1) (2)
(1)See the Application Information section for CT value vs. rise time
(2)This feature discharges the output of the switch to GND through a 270-Ω resistor, preventing the output from floating.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS22968NDPUR
The TPS22968x is a small, ultra-low RON, dual-channel load switchwith controlled turn on. The device contains two N-channel MOSFETs that can operate over an inputvoltage range of 0.8 to 5.5 V and can support a maximum continuous current of
4 A per channel. Each switch is independently controlled by an on and off input (ON1 andON2), which is capable of interfacing directly with low-voltage control signals. In TPS22968, a270-Ω on-chip load resistor is added for output quick discharge when switch is turned off.
The TPS22968x is available in a small, space-saving package (DPU) with integrated thermalpad allowing for high power dissipation. The device is characterized for operation over thefree-air temperature range of –40 to +105°C.