|Package | PIN:||DDA | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Adjustable Turn-on Thresholds
- Permits high-power 26 W designs
- Integrated 0.58-, 100-V,Low-Side Switch
- 15-kV System Level ESD Capable
- Industrial Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
- 8-Pin PowerPad SOIC Package
- VoIP Video and Speaker Phones
- WiMAX Access Points
- Security Cameras
- RFID Readers
PowerPad is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments TPS2376DDA-H
The 8-pin integrated circuit contains all ofthe features needed to develop a high power IEEE 802.3af style powered device (PD). The TPS2376-H offers a higher current limit and increased thermal dissipation capability over the TPS237X family of devices. The TPS2376-H implements a fully compliant PoE interface while permitting non-standard implementations that draw more power. A 26 W PD may be constructed when working from a 52 V minimum PSE over 100 m of CAT-5 cable. The TPS2376-H features a 100 V rating, 600 mA capability, adjustable inrush limiting, fault protection with auto-retry, and true open-drain power-good functionality.