|Package | PIN:||RUV | 36|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 2.5 V to 18 V Bus Operation
- Continuous Current up to 12 A
- Integrated MOSFET with RDS(on) of 3 mΩ (Typical)
- Programmable Current Limit
- Programmable FET SOA Protection
- High ILimit Accuracy from 10 mA to 12 A
- Programmable Fault Timer
- Fast Breaker for Short-Circuit Protection
- Programmable VOUT Slew Rate, UV and OV
- Power-Good and Fault Outputs
- Analog Load Current Monitor
- Thermal Shutdown
- UL 2367 Recognized – File No. E339631
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS24751RUVT
The TPS2475x provide highly integrated load protection for 2.5 V to 18 V applications.The devices integrate a hot swap controller and a power MOSFET in a single package for small formfactor applications. These devices protect source, load and internal MOSFET from potentiallydamaging events. During startup, load current and MOSFET power dissipation are limited touser-selected values. After startup, currents above the user-selected limit will be allowed to flowuntil programmed timeout – except in extreme overload events when load is immediately disconnectedfrom source.
Programmable FET SOA protection ensures the internal MOSFET operates within its safeoperating area (SOA) at all times and the load starts up at a defined ramp rate. This enhances theinternal MOSFET performance while improving system reliability. Power good, Fault, and currentmonitor outputs are provided for system status monitoring and downstream load control.
The devices are available in a 36-pin, 7-mm × 3.5-mm, QFN (RUV) package and fullyspecified over the –40°C to +125°C operating junction temperature.