|Package | PIN:||DRV | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 2.5-V to 6.5-V Operation
- Input Withstands Up to 20 V
- 7.6-V Input Overvoltage Shutoff
- 5.25-V to 5.55-V Fixed Overvoltge Clamp
- 0.6-µs Overvoltage Lockout Response
- 3.5-µs Short Circuit Response
- Integrated 60-mΩ High-Side MOSFET
- Up to 2.5 A Continuous Load Current
- ±6% Current-Limit Accuracy at 2.9 A
- Reverse Current Blocking While Disabled
- Built-in Soft Start
- Pin-to-Pin Compatible with TPS2553
- UL 2367 Recognized
- File No. 169910
- RILIM ≥ 33 kΩ (3.12 A Maximum)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS25200DRVR
The TPS25200 is a 5-V eFuse with precision current limit and overvoltage clamp. Thedevice provides robust protection for load and source during overvoltage and overcurrentevents.
The TPS25200 is an intelligent protected load switch with VINtolerant to 20 V. In the event that an incorrect voltage is applied at IN, the output clamps to 5.4V to protect the load. If the voltage at IN exceeds 7.6 V, the device disconnects the load toprevent damage to the device and/or load.
The TPS25200 has an internal 60-mΩ power switch and is intended for protecting source,device, and load under a variety of abnormal conditions. The device provides up to 2.5 A ofcontinuous load current. Current limit is programmable from 85 mA to 2.9 A with a single resistorto ground. During overload events output current is limited to the level set byRILIM. If a persistent overload occurs the device eventually goes intothermal shutoff to prevent damage to the TPS25200.