|Package | PIN:||DRV | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device HBM Classification Level 2
- Device CDM Classification Level C5
- 2.5-V to 6.5-V Operation
- 20-V Continuous VIN (Absolute Maximum)
- 7.6-V Input Overvoltage Shutoff
- 5.25-V to 5.55-V Fixed Overvoltge Clamp
- 0.6-µs Overvoltage Lockout Response
- 3.5-µs Short-Circuit Response
- 67-mΩ High-Side MOSFET
- Accurate 2.5-A Minimum, 2.9-A Maximum and
2.1-A Minimum, 2.5-A Maximum Setting (Including
- ±6.3% Current-Limit Accuracy at 2.7 A
- Reverse Current Blocking While Disabled
- Built-in Soft Start
- Pin-to-Pin Compatible with TPS2553
Texas Instruments TPS25200QDRVRQ1
The TPS25200-Q1 device is a 5-V eFuse with a precision current-limit and overvoltage clamp. The device provides robust protection for load and source during overvoltage and overcurrent events.
The TPS25200-Q1 device is an intelligent protected load-switch with a VIN value tolerant to 20 V. In the event that an incorrect voltage is applied at the IN pin, the output clamps to 5.4 V to protect the load. If the voltage at the IN pin exceeds 7.6 V, the device disconnects the load to prevent damage to the device, load, or both.
The TPS25200-Q1 device has an internal 67-mΩ power switch and is intended for protecting the source, device, and load under a variety of abnormal conditions. The device provides up to 2.4 A of continuous load current. The current-limit is programmable from 85 mA to 2.7 A with a single resistor to ground. During overload events, the output current is limited to the level set by the RILIM resistor. If a persistent overload occurs, the device eventually enters thermal shutoff to prevent damage to the TPS25200-Q1 device.