|Package | PIN:||RTE | 16|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 115)|
- D+/D– CDP/DCP Modes per USB BC 1.2
- D+/D– Shorted Mode per Chinese Telecommunication Industry Standard YD/T
- Supports Non-BC1.2 Charging Modes by Automatic Selection:
- D+/D– Divider Modes 2 V/2.7 V and 2.7 V/2V
- D+/D– 1.2-V Mode
- Supports Sleep-Mode Charging and Mouse/Keyboard Wakeup
- Load Detection for Power Supply Control in S4/S5 Charging and Port Power Management in All Charge Modes
- USB 2.0 and 3.0 Compatible
- Integrated 73-mΩ (Typical) High-Side MOSFET
- 3-A Programmable ILIMIT Supports 15 Watt Loads
- Operating Range: 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- 2 µA/270 µA IQ When Disabled/Enabled
- Drop-In, BOM Compatible with TPS2543/46
- 16-Pin WQFN (3.00 mm × 3.00 mm) Package
- 8-kV ESD Rating on DM/DP Pins
- UL Recognized File No. E169910 and CB Certified - Pending
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS2547RTER
The TPS2547 is a USB charging port controller and power switch with an integrated USB 2.0high-speed data line (D+/D–) switch. TPS2547 provides the electrical signatures on D+/D– to supportcharging schemes listed in Feature Description section. TI testscharging of popular mobile phones, tablets, and media devices with the TPS2547 to ensurecompatibility with both BC1.2 compliant, and non-BC1.2 compliant devices.
In addition to charging popular devices, the TPS2547 also supports two distinct powermanagement features, namely, power wake and port power management (PPM) through theSTATUS pin. Power wake allows for power supply control in S4/S5 charging andPPM supports intelligent port power management in multiport systems. Additionally, system wake up(from S3) with a mouse/keyboard (both low speed and full speed) is fully supported in theTPS2547.
The TPS2547 73-mΩ power-distribution switch is intended for applications where heavycapacitive loads and short-circuits are likely to be encountered. Two programmable currentthresholds provide flexibility for setting current limits and load detect thresholds.