|Package | PIN:||DRC | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 4.5-V to 18-V Protection
- Integrated 28-mΩ Pass MOSFET
- Absolute Maximum Voltage of 20 V
- 1-A to 5-A Adjustable ILIMIT
- ±8% ILIMIT Accuracy at 3.7A
- Reverse Current Blocking Support
- Programmable OUT Slew Rate, UVLO
- Built-in Thermal Shutdown
- UL 2367 Recognized – File No. E339631*
- *RILIM ≤ 130 kΩ (5 A maximum)
- Safe During Single Point Failure Test (UL60950)
- Small Foot Print – 10L (3 mm x 3 mm) VSON
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS259271DRCT
The TPS25927x family of eFuses is a highly integrated circuit protection and powermanagement solution in a tiny package. The devices use few external components and provide multipleprotection modes. They are a robust defense against overloads, shorts circuits, excessive inrushcurrent, and reverse current.
Current limit level can be set with a single external resistor. Applications withparticular voltage ramp requirements can set dV/dT pin with a single capacitor to ensure properoutput ramp rates.
Many systems, such as SSDs, must not allow holdup capacitance energy to dump back throughthe FET body diode onto a drooping or shorted input bus. The BFET pin is for such systems. Anexternal NFET can be connected “Back to Back (B2B)” with the TPS25927x output and the gate drivenby BFET to prevent current flow from load to source.