|Package | PIN:||RVC | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 2.7 V – 18 V Operating Voltage, 20 V (Max)
- 42 mΩ RON (Typical)
- 0.6 A to 5.3 A Adjustable Current Limit (±8%)
- IMON Current Indicator Output (±8%)
- 200 µA Operating IQ (Typical)
- 95 µA DevSleep Mode IQ (Typical)
- 15 µA Disabled IQ (Typical)
- ±2% Overvoltage, Undervoltage Threshold
- Reverse Current Blocking
- 1 µs Reverse Voltage Shutoff
- Programmable dVo/dt Control
- Power Good and Fault Outputs
- 40°C to 125°C Junction Temperature Range
- UL 2367 Recognized
- File No. 169910
- RILIM ≥ 20 kΩ (4.81 A max)
- UL60950 - Safe during Single Point Failure Test
- Open/Short ILIM detection
Texas Instruments TPS25940LRVCR
The TPS25940 eFuse Power Switch is a compact, feature rich power management device with a full suite of protection functions, including a low power DevSleep™ mode that supports compliance with the SATA™ Device Sleep standard. The wide operating range allows control of many popular DC bus voltages. Integrated back to back FETs provide bidirectional current control making the device well suited for systems with load side holdup energy that must not drain back to a failed supply bus.
Load, source and device protection are provided with many programmable features including overcurrent, dVo/dt ramp and overvoltage, undervoltage thresholds. For system status monitoring and downstream load control, the device provides PGOOD, FLT and precise current monitor output. Precise programmable undervoltage, overvoltage thresholds and the low IQ DevSleep mode simplify SSD power management design.
The TPS25940 monitors V(IN) and V(OUT) to provide true reverse current blocking when V(IN) < (V(OUT) - 10 mV). This function supports swift changeover to a boosted voltage energy storage element in systems where backup voltage is greater than bus voltage.