|Package | PIN:||DSG | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 2.7 V to 18 V
- 20 V Absolute Maximum
- 3 V to 18 V for TPS2595x5 Version
- Low On-Resistance: RON = 34 mΩ (Typical)
- Fast Overvoltage Protection Clamp (3.8-V, 5.7-V, and 13.7-V options) With a Response Time of 5 µs (Typical)
- TPS2595x0, TPS2595x1, TPS2595x5: Active High Enable Input With Adjustable Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- TPS2595x3: Active Low Enable Input With Adjustable Overvoltage Lockout (OVLO)
- Adjustable Current Limit With Load Current Monitor Output (ILM)
- Current Range: 0.5 A to 4 A
- Current Limit Accuracy: ±7.5%
- Adjustable Output Slew Rate Control (dVdt)
- Over Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Fault Indication Pin (FLT )
- UL 2367 Recognition – File No. E169910
- RILM >= 487 Ω (4.42 A maximum)
- IEC 62368-1 Certified
- Safe During Single Point Failure Test (IEC 62368-1)
- ILM Pin Open/Short Detection
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS259573DSGR
The TPS2595xx family of eFuses (integrated FET hot swap devices) is a highly integratedcircuit protection and power management solution in a small package. The devices provide multipleprotection modes using very few external components and are a robust defense against overloads,short circuits, voltage surges, and excessive inrush current.
Output current limit level can be set with a single external resistor. It is alsopossible to get an accurate sense of the output load current by measuring the voltage drop acrossthe current limit resistor. Applications with particular inrush current requirements can set theoutput slew rate with a single external capacitor. Overvoltage events are quickly limited byinternal clamping circuits to a safe fixed maximum, with no external components required. TheTPS259573 variant provides an option to set a user-defined overvoltage cutoff threshold.
Quick output discharge function can be implemented in the TPS2595x5 variants byconnecting the OUT pin to the QOD pin.
The devices are characterized for operation over the temperature range of –40°C to+125°C.