|Package | PIN:||P | 8|
- Industry-Standard Driver Replacement
- 25-ns Max Rise/Fall Times and 40-ns Max Propagation Delay 1-nF Load, VCC = 14 V
- 2-A Peak Output Current, VCC = 14 V
- 5-µA Supply Current Input High or Low
- 4-V to 14-V Supply-Voltage Range; Internal Regulator Extends Range to 40 V (TPS2811, TPS2812, TPS2813)
- 40°C to 125°C Ambient-Temperature Operating Range
Texas Instruments TPS2811P
The TPS28xx series of dual high-speed MOSFET drivers are capable of delivering peak currents of 2 A into highly capacitive loads. This performance is achieved with a design that inherently minimizes shoot-through current and consumes an order of magnitude less supply current than competitive products.
The TPS2811, TPS2812, and TPS2813 drivers include a regulator to allow operation with supply inputs between 14 V and 40 V. The regulator output can power other circuitry, provided power dissipation does not exceed package limitations. When the regulator is not required, REG_IN and REG_OUT can be left disconnected or both can be connected to VCC or GND.
The TPS2814 and the TPS2815 have 2-input gates that give the user greater flexibility in controlling the MOSFET. The TPS2814 has AND input gates with one inverting input. The TPS2815 has dual-input NAND gates.
TPS28xx series drivers, available in 8-pin PDIP, SOIC, and TSSOP packages operate over a ambient temperature range of 40°C to 125°C.