|Package | PIN:||PW | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Industry-Standard Driver Replacement
- 25-ns Max Rise/Fall Times and 40-ns Max
Propagation Delay With 1-nF Load, VCC = 14 V
- 2-A Peak Output Current, VCC = 14 V
- 5-µA Supply Current With Input High or Low
- 4-V to 14-V Supply-Voltage Range; Internal
Regulator Extends Range to 40 V
- −40°C to 125°C Ambient-Temperature Operating Range
Texas Instruments TPS2811QPWRQ1
The TPS2811 dual high-speed MOSFET driver is capable of delivering peak currents of 2 A into highly capacitive loads. This performance is achieved with a design that inherently minimizes shoot-through current and consumes an order of magnitude less supply current than competitive products.
The TPS2811 driver include a regulator to allow operation with supply inputs between 14 V and 40 V. The regulator output can power other circuitry, provided power dissipation does not exceed package limitations. When the regulator is not required, REG_IN and REG_OUT can be left disconnected or both can be connected to VCC or GND.
TPS2811 driver is available in an 8-pin TSSOP package and operates over a ambient temperature range of −40°C to 125°C.