|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Floating Bootstrap or Ground-Reference High-Side Driver
- Adaptive Dead-Time Control
- 50-ns Max Rise/Fall Times and 100-ns Max Propagation Delay \x96 3.3-nF Load
- Ideal for High-Current Single or Multiphase Power Supplies
- 2.4-A Typical Peak Output Current
- 4.5-V to 15-V Supply Voltage Range
- Internal Schottky Bootstrap Diode
- Low Supply Current....3-mA Typical
- \x9640°C to 125°C Operating Virtual Junction Temperature
- Available in SOIC Package
Texas Instruments TPS2832D
The TPS2832 and TPS2833 are MOSFET drivers for synchronous-buck power stages. These devices are ideal for designing a high-performance power supply using switching controllers that do not have MOSFET drivers. The drivers are designed to deliver 2.4-A peak currents into large capacitive loads. The high-side driver can be configured as a ground-reference driver or as a floating bootstrap driver. An adaptive dead-time control circuit eliminates shoot-through currents through the main power FETs during switching transitions and provides high efficiency for the buck regulator.
The TPS2832 has a noninverting input. The TPS2833 has an inverting input. The TPS2832/33 drivers, available in 8-terminal SOIC packages, operate over a junction temperature range of \x9640°C to 125°C.